Marchbrook-Sunset Ranchos Project - GPA, and Annexation to the City of Rock
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Rocklin, City of (City of Rocklin)
- Document Title
- Marchbrook-Sunset Ranchos Project - GPA, and Annexation to the City of Rock
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preparation
- Document Description
- Applications to establish general plan land use designations for 1,850 acres, prezone the project areas into various commercial, industrial, residential, open space and public land use designations; approve a general development plan which establishes land uses and development standards for the project area; and annex the project area from unincorporated Placer County in the City limits of Rocklin.
- Contact Information
City of Rocklin
Community Development Dept. 3970 Rocklin Rd.
Rocklin, CA 95677
Phone : (916) 632-4020
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 California State Lands Commission Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency California Department of Transportation, District 3
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.