40 Documents in Project
California Public Utilities Commission
NOD - Notice of Determination
The applicant proposes to install fiber optics cable from Point Arena to Robbins and from Point Arena to Sacramento. The proposed fiber optic route will bore or trench under thirteen drainages in Mendocino County.
California Department of Fish and Game Central Coast Region
Notice of Determination
California Department of Fish and Game
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.