Certify a Mitigated Negative Declaration of Environmental Impact for Environmental Assessment 02-453 for the purchase of and development of "The Ranch"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- La Quinta, City of (City of La Quinta)
- Document Title
- Certify a Mitigated Negative Declaration of Environmental Impact for Environmental Assessment 02-453 for the purchase of and development of "The Ranch"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- The La Quinta General Plan Land Use designations for the site are Tourist Commercial (TC), Golf course (G) and open Space with a Hillside Overlay (OS). The Zoning Code designations for the site are Low Density Residential (RL), and Commercial Office (CO).
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes planning guidelines in the SilverRock Resort Specific Plan for the development of two 18-hole public golf courses, resort hotels, resort timeshare casitas units, resort retail, and public park space. No effects on the environment are anticipated that cannot be reduced to a level of insignificance as a result of this project based on the previously certified Mitigation Measures adopted by the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency on May 15, 2002, under Resolution 2002-09. The Addendum further supports that the project modifications involved will not result in significant environmental impacts.
- Contact Information
Douglas R. Evans
City of La Quinta
P.O. Box 1504 78-495 Calle Tampico
La Quinta, CA 92253
Phone : (760) 777-7125
- La Quinta
- Cross Streets
- Jefferson Avenue/ Avenue 52
- Total Acres
- +/- 707
- State Highways
- La Quinta H.S.
- Whitewater River, Coachella Canal
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- La Quinta City Council
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- City of La Quinta
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.