4B/7 16TH STREET SHARED SEWER #09 (INFRASTRUCTURE SEGMENT K) PROJECT (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0184-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placer County
- Document Title
- 4B/7 16TH STREET SHARED SEWER #09 (INFRASTRUCTURE SEGMENT K) PROJECT (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0184-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0184-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Placer Vineyards Central Group, LLC (Permittee) as represented by Rick Langdon. The proposed Segment K Infrastructure Project (Segment K Project) is a 1.54-acre component of the Placer Vineyards Specific Plan (PVSP) Backbone Infrastructure, which includes onsite infrastructure elements required for the development of the PVSP, specifically, an approximately 403-foot stretch of 15-inch sanitary sewer line to be buried and an associated 14-foot-wide temporary maintenance road above. In addition, the ephemeral drainage in the project area will be redirected through grading and the construction of a new drainage ditch.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3935
- 38.741314°'"N 121.428436°'"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an unnamed tributary to Steelhead Creek, in the County of Placer, State of California; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Rio Linda map. The project site is generally located north of Dyer Lane, south of Baseline Road, east of Palladay Road, and west of the City of Roseville, in western Placer County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1999062020_Sewer9 PDF 805 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.