Central/1A Shared Offsite Sewer #05 (Infrastructure Segment I) Project (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0119-R2).
33 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placer County
- Document Title
- Central/1A Shared Offsite Sewer #05 (Infrastructure Segment I) Project (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0119-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0119-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Placer Vineyards Central Group, LLC (Permittee) as represented by Rick Langdon. The project is a component of the Placer Vineyards Specific Plan (PVSP), a 5,230 acre specific plan project located in southwest Placer County, west of Walerga Road, south of Baseline Road, east of Locust Road and north of Dry Creek. The improvements include construction of backbone infrastructure, underground utilities, and road improvements. See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3935
- 38.735651°'"N 121.379483°'"W
- Parcel #
- 023-200-017-000, 023-200-023-000, and 023-200-072-000
- Other Location Info
- The project is located west of Walerga Road, east of Watt Avenue, north of PFE Road, and south of Dry Creek, in the County of Placer, State of California; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Rio Linda, California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1999062020 PDF 1087 K