Central 1A Offsite Sewer #06 (Infrastructure Segment J) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0283-R2).
33 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placer County
- Document Title
- Central 1A Offsite Sewer #06 (Infrastructure Segment J) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0283-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0283-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Placer Vineyards Central Group, LLC (Permittee) as represented by Rick Langdon. The project is limited to the construction of a section of a maintenance road, a trail, and installation of two 12-inch sewer force main pipes. Approximately 560 linear feet of a 12-foot wide aggregate base maintenance road will be constructed in the western portion of the project site. Approximately 3,740 linear feet of a 12-foot wide asphalt (with 4-foot wide decomposed granite shoulders) recreational trail will be constructed within other portions of the project site. See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3935
- 7, 12
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at unnamed tributaries to Dry Creek, in the County of Placer, State of California; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Rio Linda and Citrus Heights, California. The project is generally located south of Dry Creek to the east and west of Walerga Road, west of the City of Roseville.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1999062020 PDF 1083 K