Central/1A Shared Sewer (Infrastructure Segment H) Project (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0118-R2).
33 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placer County
- Document Title
- Central/1A Shared Sewer (Infrastructure Segment H) Project (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0118-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0118-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Placer Vineyards Central Group, LLC (Permittee) as represented by Rick Langdon. The project is limited to the construction of an approximately 351-foot stretch of 18 inch sanitary sewer line, sewer lift station, and associated 12-foot wide maintenance road. On the southern end of the project, the sewer line will pass under Dry Creek using the jack-and-bore method in order to connect to proposed sewer line south of Dry Creek. The sewer line that is proposed south of Dry Creek is addressed in the Streambed Alteration Agreement for Placer Vineyards Backbone Infrastructure Segment I (1600-2018-0118-R2). Construction staging areas and access routes will be located in upland areas at least 20 feet from any aquatic features.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3935
- 38.737166°'"N 121.383050°'"W
- Rio Linda and Antelope
- Parcel #
- 023-200-017-000 and 023-200-018-000
- Other Location Info
- The project is located west of Walerga Road, east of Watt Avenue, south of Baseline Road, and immediately north of Dry Creek; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Rio Linda, California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1999062020 PDF 792 K