San Diego State University-Athletics Administration Building/Hall of Fame and Parking Structure.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, San Diego (SDSU)
- Document Title
- San Diego State University-Athletics Administration Building/Hall of Fame and Parking Structure.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Parking, athletic, recreational, residential and campus common area uses
- Document Description
- This project will construct a new Pool Complex to replace the former Terry Pool, which was taken out of service in June 2000. The proposed pool complex will provide high quality swimming pool facilities for educational and recreational use by students, faculty, and staff, as well as provide facilities for the university's intercollegiate swimming team. The proposed facility will include three pools: a 50-meter by 25-yard Olympic-style pool (with moveable bulkhead), a 7,000 sf recreational pool, and a 250 sf hydrotherapy spa. A 4,985 sf building will be constructed to accommodate showers, locker rooms, restrooms, and administrative offices, with attached exterior storage space. The project will also include a 2,115 sf building to house the pool mechanical equipment. Parking will be available in Parking Structure V while a limited number of spaces are located adjacent to the complex for accessible parking, service vehicles, vendors, and special permits.
- Contact Information
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92181-1624
Phone : (619) 594-5224
- San Diego
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- MONTEZUMA RD, Campanile Dr.
- Total Acres
- State Highways
- Hardy Elementary School
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- San Diego State University Facilities Planning 5500 Campanile Drive San Diego, CA 92181-1624 AND CSU Chancellor's Office Capital Planning, Design and Construction 401 Golden Shore Long Beach, CA 90802-4210
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.