Class 3 Permit Modification for World Oil - San Joaquin, LLC.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Class 3 Permit Modification for World Oil - San Joaquin, LLC.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- DTSC adopted an Addendum to the previous Negative Declaration and approved the modifications of the World Oil - San Joaquin, LLC Standardized Hazardous Waste Permit (Permit), effective August 6, 2018. The World Oil - San Joaquin, LLC. (WO) Facility is a storage and transfer facility for used oil, used antifreeze, oily water and oily debris/oily solids and operates under the current Permit, which expires Jan. 25, 2019. The WO Facility Class III Permit Modification: authorizes used oil and oily water storage in TK-1TK-1 (24,000 gallons) in Tank Farm A; approves the construction of a Loading/Unloading Unit (9,000 gallons maximum capacity); allows two additional 55-gallon drums to be stored in Tank Farm A; allows Used Oil and Waste Antifreeze to be stored in all drums in Tank Farm A; changes the waste codes for waste streams; updates the Contingency Plan phone numbers; and corrects the tank capacities listed in the Permit.
- Cross Streets
- NEWMARK AVE
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 700 Heinz Ave., Berkeley, CA 94710
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.