Terrabay Phase 3
6 Documents in Project
City of South San Francisco
Terrabay Phase 3
NOD - Notice of Determination
The California Deparment of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement #R3-2001-0160 Pursuant to Section 1603 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Jack Myers/Myers Development. The proposed project will impact three streams with permanent fill. On-site mitigation for habitat loss is proposed immediately north of the proposed site.
Fish and Game #3
South San Francisco
HILLSIDE BLVD., SSF
SAN FRANCISCO BAY
Notice of Determination
California Dept of Fish and Game
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.