ST. WATER QUALITY CERTIFICATION U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENG.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- ST. WATER QUALITY CERTIFICATION U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENG.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- WETLANDS ASSOCIATED WITH ROAD CONSTRUCTION & GOLF COURSE. PLANNED COMPREHENSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RANCHO SAN CARLOS PRESERVE.
- Contact Information
ST WATER RESOURCES CONTROL BOARD
P.O. BOX 944213
SACRAMENTO, CA 94244-2130
Phone : (408) 755-5025
- RANCH SAN CARLOS
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.