AL TAHOE/PIONEER TRAIL/BIJOU CREEK EROSION CONTROL PROJ.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- City of South Lake Tahoe
- Document Title
- AL TAHOE/PIONEER TRAIL/BIJOU CREEK EROSION CONTROL PROJ.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- CONSTRUCTING AN EROSION CONTROL PROJECT IN THE SUBDIVISION IDENTIFIED AS RANCHO BIJOU SUBDIVISION UNIT #3.
- Contact Information
MARY KAY MCLANAHAN
CITY OF SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
1900 LAKE TAHOE BLVD
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, CA 96150
Phone : (916) 542-6024
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.