MOHAWK PROPERTIES UNIT #2 PHASE #2, RECONSID. TENT. SUB.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Plumas County
- Document Title
- MOHAWK PROPERTIES UNIT #2 PHASE #2, RECONSID. TENT. SUB.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- DIVISION OF 159.4 ACRES INTO TWO LOTS.
- Contact Information
PLUMAS COUNTY-PLANNING DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 10437
QUINCY, CA 95971
Phone : (916) 283-6212
- MOHAWK VALLEY
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.