NEW ELEMENTRAY SCHOOL (SITE NO. 238) IN SAN JUAN CAPIST.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Capistrano Unified School District
- Document Title
- NEW ELEMENTRAY SCHOOL (SITE NO. 238) IN SAN JUAN CAPIST.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- THE PROPOSED ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WILL PROVIDE A MAXIMUM OF 27 CLASSROOMS (19 PERMANENT, 8 POTENTIAL RELOCATABLE) ON AN APPR. 9 ACRE SITE.
- Contact Information
DAVID A. DOOMEY
CAPISTRANO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
32972 CALLE PERFECTO
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA 92675
Phone : (714) 489-7000
- San Juan Capistrano
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.