STANDARDIZED PERMIT, CITY OF BAKERSFIELD MATERIAL PROC.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- STANDARDIZED PERMIT, CITY OF BAKERSFIELD MATERIAL PROC.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- STANDARDIZED PERMIT TO ALLOW THE OPERATION OF A 20 ACRE COMPOSTING FACILITY.
- Contact Information
CA INTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENT BOARD
8800 CAL CENTER DRIVE
SACRAMENTO, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 255-4174
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.