INDUSTRIAL WASTE TREATMENT PLANT 360 ALAMEDA NAVAL AIR STAT.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- INDUSTRIAL WASTE TREATMENT PLANT 360 ALAMEDA NAVAL AIR STAT.
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Document Description
- RCRA CLOSURE OF A HAZARDOUS WASTE TREATMENT PLANT.
- Contact Information
DEPT OF TOXIC SUBSTANCES CONTROL
Phone : (510) 540-3955
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Agriculture and Forestry Resources Air Quality Cultural Resources Cumulative Effects Flood Plain/Flooding Geology/Soils Hazards & Hazardous Materials Hydrology/Water Quality Noise Public Services Transportation Vegetation Wildlife
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning (CDFW) California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT) California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB) California State Lands Commission (SLC) Resources Agency Resources, Recycling and Recovery San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC) State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.