Channel Realignment for Morrison Creek Tributary, Villages of Zinfandel Community Plan Amendment, Redzone, Zoning Ordinance Amendment, Tentative Subdivision Map
SIR - Supplemental EIR
The proposed project consists of requests for the following entitlements:
1. General Plan Amendment to amend the Transportation Diagram to reflect the realignment of "A," "Airpark" and "C" Streets approved for the development known as "Villages of Zinfandel" (Plate C).
2. General Plan Amendment to amend the Land Use Diagram to reflect acreage changes. (Plate D).
3. Zoning Ordinance Amendment to amend the Zinfandel Special Planning Area (SPA) to reflect changes (Plate E).
4. Development agreement for the project known as the Villages of Zinfandel.
5. Tentative Subdivision Map to create 44 single family lots, 2 landscape lots and one park site from a 17.0 acre area zoned SPA (RD-3-5).
6. Tentative Subdivision Map to create 73 single family lots, 3 landscape lots and one open space lot for drainage purposes from a 15.8 acre area zoned SPA (RD-3-5) and BP/MP. If approved, the accompanying General Plan Amendment and Zoning Ordinance Amendment will designate the entire 15.8 acre site SPA (RD-3-5).
General Plan Amendment, Rezone, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.)
Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Public Services, Recreation, Transportation, Wetland/Riparian, Access, Airports
California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Central Valley Flood Protection Board, Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA), Department of Toxic Substances Control, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.