Lusafilm Ltd. Master Plan and Use Permit EIR

9 Documents in Project

Summary

SCH Number
1995033021
Lead Agency
Marin County
Document Title
Lusafilm Ltd. Master Plan and Use Permit EIR
Document Type
NOD - Notice of Determination
Received
Posted
6/19/2001

Document Description
Proposal to construct two seperate office complexes, including a facility for digital film production and related uses on Grady Ranch and a facility for development of interactive multimedia products and related uses on Big Rock Ranch. The proposed development area on both ranches would consume only 5% of the entire acreage of these ranches. The remaining 95% would be permanently preserved as open space. Also included in the Lucasfilm application are the McGuire and Loma Alta Ranches. Both these ranches would be permanently preserved in their entirety under an agricultural conservation easement with public trail access. No development is proposed on either one of these ranches.

Contact Information
Dean R. Powell
Marin County Community Development Agency
Lead/Public Agency
3501 Civic Center Drive, Room 308
San Rafael, CA 94903

Phone : (415) 499-6269

Location

Cities
San Rafael
Counties
Marin
Cross Streets
LUCAS VALLEY ROAD
Parcel #
164-310-07
State Highways
101
Waterways
MILLER CREEK
Other Location Info
Location: The project site is located north and south of Lucas Valley Road in the Las Gallinas and Lucas Valley area near the City of San Rafael in Marin County.

Notice of Determination

Approving Agency
Marin County Board of Supervisors
Approving Agency Role
Lead Agency
Approved On
Final Environmental Document Available at
Marin County Community Development Agency 3501 Civic Center Drive, Room 308 San Rafael, CA 94903

Determinations

(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
No
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Yes
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
No
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
No
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
Yes
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
N/A
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
No
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Yes

Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at state.clearinghouse@opr.ca.gov or via phone at (916) 445-0613.

Download CSV New Search Print