A Revised Solid Waste Facilities Permit for the Modesto Co-Compost Facility SWIS No. 50-AA-0018, in Stanislaus County.
3 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Modesto, City of (City of Modesto)
- Document Title
- A Revised Solid Waste Facilities Permit for the Modesto Co-Compost Facility SWIS No. 50-AA-0018, in Stanislaus County.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Revisions to the Solid Waste Facilities Permit include: changing the location of the composting operations to the southern portion of the parcel within the existing permitted boundary. There is no change to current tonnage, acreage, hours, or traffic.
- Cross Streets
- JENNINGS RD./MONTE VISTA AVE.
- Total Acres
- SAN JOAQUIN RIVER
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- 1001 I Street P.O. Box 4025 Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA