A Revised Solid Waste Facilities Permit for the Modesto Co-Compost Facility SWIS No. 50-AA-0018, in Stanislaus County.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Modesto, City of (City of Modesto)
- Document Title
- A Revised Solid Waste Facilities Permit for the Modesto Co-Compost Facility SWIS No. 50-AA-0018, in Stanislaus County.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Revisions to the Solid Waste Facilities Permit include: changing the location of the composting operations to the southern portion of the parcel within the existing permitted boundary. There is no change to current tonnage, acreage, hours, or traffic.
- Contact Information
P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6324
- Cross Streets
- JENNINGS RD./MONTE VISTA AVE.
- Total Acres
- SAN JOAQUIN RIVER
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 1001 I Street P.O. Box 4025 Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.