Conditional Use Permit for portage for Whitewater Rafting and Camping.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Kern County
- Document Title
- Conditional Use Permit for portage for Whitewater Rafting and Camping.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- SAA #R4-2003-0003 The rehabilitation of a river partage area following a large flood event for whitewater rafting, including the removal of debris, removal of trash, and planting of grass and trees along the bank. The area is 850 feet by 150 feet. All work will be performed on dry land.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin VAlley/Southern Sierra Region 1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4593
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Kern County Planning Department c/o Mr. Glenn Barnhill 2700 "M" Street Bakersfield, CA 93301
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.