Sonoma County Water Agency Water Supply and Transmission System Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sonoma County Water Agency
- Document Title
- Sonoma County Water Agency Water Supply and Transmission System Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Resources and Rural Residential Land Intensive Agriculture
- Document Description
- On May 26, 1998, SCWA filed a petition for change with the State Water Resources Control Board to add Camp Meeker Recreation and Park District and the City of Healdsburg as points of diversion and rediversion to Permits 12947A, 12949, 12950, and 16596. On March 31, 1999, SCWA filed another petition for change with the State Water Board to allow the SCWA to add Collector No. 6 to its Wohler diversion facility as a point of diversion and rediversion under Permits 12947A, 12949, 12950, and 16596. There is no proposed change in the rate or amount of water or any change in the place or purpose of use. These two water right petitions are collectively known as Notice Group 1. On July 14, 2000, the State Water Board issued public notice of the SCWA Notice Group 1 petitions. All protests filed against the petitions have been resolved.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5337
- Cotati Petaluma Rohnert Park Santa Rosa Sonoma
- Marin Sonoma
- State Highways
- Russian River
- Other Location Info
- Russian River between Healdsburg and Monte Rio in Sonoma County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- State Water Board, Division of Water Rights
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Brelje & Race Engineers 5570 Skyline Boulevard Santa Rosa, CA 95403 AND City of Healdsburg 401 Grove Street Healdsburg, CA 95448 AND Sonoma County Water Agency 404 Aviation Boulevard Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.