Filing Notice of Determination in compliance with Public Resource Code, Section 21108(a) and Title 14, California Code of Regulations, Section 15096(i).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Alameda County
- Document Title
- Filing Notice of Determination in compliance with Public Resource Code, Section 21108(a) and Title 14, California Code of Regulations, Section 15096(i).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- A decrease in the permitted area from 2,170 acres to 2,063.6 acres with no change to the permitted disposal area of 472 acres. Waste Management of Alameda County, Inc. (WMAC) legally transferred 106.4 acres to the State of California Department of Water Resources including 71.78 acres of the Department of Water Resources reservoir, 30.27 acres of the Zone 7 Water Agency aqueduct/pipeline area, and 4.4 acres of two Alameda County Flood Control areas; and a change in the estimated closure date from 2025 to 2070.
- Contact Information
P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6066
Altamont Landfill and Resource Recovery Facility
- Cross Streets
- 10840 Altamont Pass Road
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Custodian of Records, CalRecycle, Attn: Legal Office, 1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4025, Sacramento, CA 95812-4025.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1992083047_Modified Solid Waste Facilities Permit PDF 99 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.