50 Documents in Project
City of Dublin
NOD - Notice of Determination
On May 1, 2012 the City Council reviewed and approved a Planned Development rezoning with related Stage 1 Development Plan Amendment and new Stage 2 Development Plan to change the zoning from PD Public/Semi-Public to PD Medium Density Residential for a 3-acre parcel located along the west side of Brannigan Street north of Gleason Drive within Area F of Dublin Ranch.
City of Dublin
W. side of Fallon Rd., So. of Dublin Blvd.
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
City of Dublin Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.