OAK RIDGE WAY WIDENING/RADCLIFF WAY EXTENSION TO HYDE PARK
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placer County
- Document Title
- OAK RIDGE WAY WIDENING/RADCLIFF WAY EXTENSION TO HYDE PARK
- Document Type
- EIR - Draft EIR
- Document Description
- PROPOSED WIDENING OF OAK RIDGE WAY BETWEEN HYDE PARK LANE AND LUTHER ROAD AND EXTENSION OF RADCLIFF WAY FROM THE PRINCETON CLUB SUBDIVISION TO HYDE PARK LANE IN NORTH AUBURN AREA.
- Contact Information
PLACER COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS DEPT.
Phone : 889-7503
- NORTH AUBURN
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Residential Transportation:Local Road (ROAD WIDENING)
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Air Quality Noise Transportation
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Pollution Control Dist./Air Quality Mgmt. Dist. Air Resources Board California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning (CDFW) California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT) California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning (DOT) California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics Office of Historic Preservation Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.