Sutter Gold Mine Use Permit Condition Amendment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Amador County
- Document Title
- Sutter Gold Mine Use Permit Condition Amendment
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- General Plan: R-S, Residential-Suburban (1 family per 1 acre population density); R-L, Residential-Low Density (7 families per 1 acre population density) C, Commercial Zoning: "PD," Planned Development District; "C1-X," Retail Commercial and Office with Special Use Combining District.
- Document Description
- Use Permit Condition Amendment to extend the allowable hours for its surface exploratory drilling from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Contact Information
Amador County Planning Dept.
810 Court St.
Jackson, CA 95642-2132
Phone : (209) 223-6380
- Cross Streets
- State Highway 88 / Ridge Rd.
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- Pine Grove Christian and Pine Grove Elementary
- Other Location Info
- Pine Grove
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Amador County Planning Commission
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 810 Court St., Jackson, CA 95642
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.