10 Documents in Project
City of Lincoln
NOD - Notice of Determination
This Specific plan will allow realignment of Ingram Slough and creation of wetland habitat adjacent to Auburn Ravine. The Lead Agency prepared an EIR for a 1071.9 acre specific plan, golf course, 40 ac commercial, 40 ac parkland, 204 ac open space and 34 ac schools. The agreement and this notice pertain only to the watercourse alterations mentioned above.
Department of Fish and Game
State Route 65
Auburn Ravine; Ingram Slough
Notice of Determination
California Department of Fish and Game
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.