Green Valley Specific Plan Amendment (SPA) 18-05292 and Tract Maps TTM 37262, TTM 37722, TTM 37223, TTM 37816, TTM 37817, & TTM 37818.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- City of Perris
- Document Title
- Green Valley Specific Plan Amendment (SPA) 18-05292 and Tract Maps TTM 37262, TTM 37722, TTM 37223, TTM 37816, TTM 37817, & TTM 37818.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is the amendment of the Green Valley Specific Plan (SPA 18-05292) modifying the Land Use Plan and revising the Design Guidelines for the Green Valley Specific Plan, originally approved in 1990. The project entitlements also include three (3) Single Family Residential Tract Maps (Tentative Tract Map 37262 / TTM 18-05000 for 191 lots; Tentative Tract Map 37722 / TTM 19-05233 for 116 lots; and Tentative Tract Map 37223 / TTM 19-05233 for 235 lots) and three (3) Multi-Family Residential Tracts and Related Development (Tentative Tract Map 37816 / TTM 20-05089 & DPR 20-00005 for 97 MFR lots; Tentative Tract Map 37817 / TTM 20-05090 / DPR 20-00003 for 228 MFR lots; and Tentative Tract Map 37818 / TTM 20-05118 & DPR 20-00006, a hybrid tract with 138 cluster court homes and a 236-dwelling unit apartment community).
- Contact Information
Development Services Department, Planning Division 135 North "D" Street
Perris, CA 92570
Phone : (951) 943-5003 ext. 279
- Other Location Info
- The Green Valley Specific Plan Amendment and Tract Maps project is located along the northerly frontage of Ethanac Road between Goetz Road and Case Road, in the City of Perris, Riverside County, California 92570.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Perris City Council
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- County Clerk
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Addendum to an Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to CEQA)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- NOD - GVSP SPA 18-05292 and 6 TTMs (00579068xB0A85) PDF 222 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.