2nd Reading of"AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SANTA ANA I APPROVING AMENDMENT APPLICATION NO. 2018-04 FOR THE MAINPLACE MALL i SPECIFIC PLAN...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santa Ana, City of (City of Santa Ana)
- Document Title
- 2nd Reading of"AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SANTA ANA I APPROVING AMENDMENT APPLICATION NO. 2018-04 FOR THE MAINPLACE MALL i SPECIFIC PLAN...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- MainPlaceace Shoppingtown, LLC
- Document Description
- The MainPlace Mall Transformation Project ("proposed Project") proposes adoption of a Specific Plan that would modify the existing land use entitlements for the project site by reducing the total commercial and office use and adding residential uses. Specifically, the Project would modify the current entitlements to allow development an additional 270,000 square feet of new commercial space (bringing the total commercial development to 1,400,000 square feet, reduced from the currently entitled 1,509,255 square feet); development of up to 750,000 square feet of new office space (reduced from the currently entitled 1,500,000 square feet); development of up to 400 hotel rooms (consistent with current entitlements); and development of up to 1,900 residential units. In addition, the Project proposes an urban park.like gathering space; vacation of a portion of Main Place Drive and replacing it with a private drive; development standards; design guidelines; and a landscape and open space plan. See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
City of Santa Ana
20 Civic Center Plaza
Santa Cruz, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 647-5882
- Santa Ana
- Cross Streets
- 2800 N. Main Street, City of Santa Ana, CA
- Parcel #
- 002-210-48, 002·221-27, 002-221- 28, 002-221 -30, 002-221-51, 002-221-52. 002-222-01
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Santa Ana
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Santa Ana City Hall, Planning and Building Agency, 20 Civic Center Plaza, Ross Annex, M-20, Santa Ana, CA 92702.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1983021103_NOD Main Place 2nd Reading PDF 1676 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.