Sanitary Landfill, Transfer/Recycling Station, Burn Dump, & 2 Drainage Sumps Agricultural "A" zoning, Solid Waste Facility & Agriculture on General Plan.
1. Final Closure of the Buttonwillow Sanitary Landfill. Landfill closure improvements-sump/borrow pit and wells.
2. Plan amendment from Agriculture to Solid Waste Facility for 50 acres, Buttonwillow Community Plan.
3. Exclusion from Agricultural Preserve no. 9 for 66.7 net acres.
4. Street vacation for a 1/4 mile segment of Miller Avenue.
5. Amendment to the Kern County and Incorporated Cities Waste Management Plan to designate Buttonwillow Sanitary Landfill as a "Closed Landfill".
6. Amendment to the Kern County Waste Facilities Habitat Conservation Plan.
General Plan Amendment, Community Plan, Specific Plan, Use Permit, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.), Landfill closure
Aesthetics, Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Mineral Resources, Noise, Population/Housing, Public Services, Recreation, Schools/Universities, Solid Waste, Transportation, Vegetation, Wildlife
California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency, Resources, Recycling and Recovery, State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality, California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 (RWQCB), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 (RWQCB), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.