DEMO AND REMOVE EXISTING 1-PLY PVC ROOFING SYSTEM, COVER BOARD (IF ANY), RIGID INSULATION.
• REMOVE EXISTING EXHAUST FANS AND ABANDONED HCAV SYSTEMS ASSOCIATED WITH PESTICIDE
MIXING ROOM BELOW, INCLUDING HAZARDOUS MATERIAL ABATEMENT.
• NEW RIGID BOARD INSULATION, COVER BOARD, AND NEW STANDING SEAM METAL ROOF.
• REMOVE AND REPLACE ROOF EDGE FLASHING AROUND PERIMETER AND AT CURBS (E.G. FOR HVAC
CURBS OR PIPE SUPPORT CURBS WITH CAP FLASHING).
• REPLACE EXISTING TURBINE VENTS.
• REPLACE GUTTER AND DOWNSPOUTS.
• FLASH EXISTING PIPE AND CONDUIT PENETRATIONS.
The project is categorically exempt from CEQA under the “Class 1” (14 CCR §15301) exemption per the CEQA Guidelines because the project involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use and therefore exempt from the requirement for preparing an environmental document.