State Route 78 Culvert Rehabilitation (2N064/1119000095)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 11 (DOT)
- Document Title
- State Route 78 Culvert Rehabilitation (2N064/1119000095)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair culverts by relining with Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) and invert paving identified by the District Culvert Asset Manager as deteriorating and needing immediate repair.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation - District 11
4050 Taylor Street, MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 987-5962
- San Diego
- Southern California Unincorporated
- Cross Streets
- 4th; 5th; Porter Lane; Hoskins Ranch; Barnett Drive
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1-PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public structures involving negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.