Central Maintenance Facility North End Connection and Tail Track
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Southern California Regional Rail Authority
- Document Title
- Central Maintenance Facility North End Connection and Tail Track
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Railroad Right-of-Wat
- Document Description
- The Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) is proposing to reconfigure the existing connection track at the north end of the Central Maintenance Facility to improve operational flexibility and efficiency. In addition, the existing tail track would be realigned to parallel the reconfigured connection track and realignment of the existing Central Maintenance Facility entrance road would occur.
- Contact Information
900 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone : (909) 596-3709
Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA)
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
- Citywide Countywide Southern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on the north end of the SCRRA Central Maintenance Facility on the SCRRA River Subdivision between Mile Posts 2.90 and 3.40 in the City of Los Angeles, in Los Angeles County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is exempt because it would reconfigure and realign the existing rail track and entrance road within the Central Maintenance Facility.
- Environmental Document
- CEQA CE Project Description CMF 2020-12-21 PDF 2386 K
- Notice of Exemption
- Notice of Exemption Central Maintenance Facility Signed PDF 59 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.