Walker Lake Outlet Slide Gate Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- Walker Lake Outlet Slide Gate Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Document Description
- The purpose of this Project is to resurface the concrete of the Walker Lake Dam and to replace the corroded slide gate. This Project will include a 260 linear feet of vegetation removal to be done by hand.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- 37°52'41.1"N 119°9'32.8"W
- Lee Vining
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located 5 miles west of the US 395 on Walker Lake Road in Lee Vining, Mono County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction, for the replacement of an existing slide gate where the new slide gate will be located in the same location and have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure being replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080409_Walker Outlet Slide Gate Replacement PDF 192 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.