County of Santa Cruz Emergency Relief Program – Branciforte PM 0.92 and 2.22 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0084-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- County of Santa Cruz Emergency Relief Program – Branciforte PM 0.92 and 2.22 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0084-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0084-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the County of Santa Cruz Department of Public Works. During the 2016/2017 winter storms, two embankments between Branciforte Drive and Branciforte Creek failed and caused damage to the road. The Permittee proposes to repair an approximately 50-foot long section of the northbound lane of Branciforte Drive PM 0.92 and an approximately 50-foot long section of the southbound lane of at Branciforte Drive PM 2.22 with timber soldier pile retaining walls.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at two sites located along Branciforte Creek, a tributary to the San Lorenzo River, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California. Site 1 is located at Latitude 37.042379, Longitude - 121.984119; Section 20, Township 10S, Range 1W, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Laurel. Site 2 is located at Latitude 37.025068, Longitude -121.987141; Section 29, Township 10S, Range 1W, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Laurel.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will restore two sections of road that were damaged as a result of a disaster in a disaster stricken area in which a state of emergency has been proclaimed by the Governor pursuant to the California Emergency Services Act, commencing with Section 8550 of the Government Code.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080226_2020-0084 NOE PDF 314 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.