2020 Salsipuedes Creek Levee Culverts Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0137-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- 2020 Salsipuedes Creek Levee Culverts Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0137-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0137-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Santa Cruz County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, Zone 7. The proposed Project will replace two failing culverts that convey runoff through the levee on Salsipuedes Creek’s north west bank. The proposed Project will not require dewatering.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at two locations along Salsipuedes Creek, a tributary to the Pajaro River, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California; Latitude 36.93377, Longitude -121.74138 and Latitude 36.92336, Longitude -121.73311; Section 3, Township 11S, Range 2E, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Watsonville East; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 051-281-12, 051-281-13, and 051-761-01.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace to two existing culverts.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080152_2020 Salsipuedes Creek Levee Culverts PDF 266 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.