Coast Guard Island NSC Pier Cathodic Protection System Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB)
- Document Title
- Coast Guard Island NSC Pier Cathodic Protection System Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Coast Guard will repair or replace elements of the cathodic protection system at the Naval Security Cutter (NSC) Pier.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-5680
- 37°46'48.2"N 122°14'58.4"W
- Other Location Info
- Coast Guard Island, 130 I Clay Street, Suite 700N, Oakland CA, 94612.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- (State Type and Section Number): Class 1 – Existing Facilities (Section 15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with a Class 1 categorical exemption under Section 15301 of the CEQA guidelines for the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080104_R2_CoastGuard_CoastGuardIsland_NSC_PierCathodeProtectionSystemRepairs_NOE_August2020 PDF 337 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.