Butte 162 Culvert Rehab (03-1G960)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
- Document Title
- Butte 162 Culvert Rehab (03-1G960)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To deliver a culvert rehabilitation project that repairs and/or replaces failed culverts. By addressing deficient culverts will increase functionality of the culverts, improve drainage patterns, and keep the roadway safe.
- Contact Information
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4590
California Department of Transportation
- Other Location Info
- The project plans to repair or replace 8 culverts at various locations in Butte County along HWY 162 and 99.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because this is a maintenance project for an existing highway facility and does not have the potential to have an adverse effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080011_03-1G960 PDF 366 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.