Temporary Permit Water Right Application T033086
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Permit Water Right Application T033086
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Triangle T Water District (TTWD)
- Document Description
- TTWD requests a temp. permit to divert up to 50,500 acre-feet of water from Chowchilla and Eastside Bypasses between 1/1/2021 and 3/31/2021 at a maximum rate of 520 cubic feet per second. Diverted water would be stored in the Chowchilla Subbasin and later extracted for irrigation use.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812
Phone : (916) 322-9632
- Other Location Info
- Chowchila and Eastside Bypass and agricultural lands within TTWD's place of use.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is consistent with suspension of CEQA in the Governor's Executive Order B-39-17. Please see attachment for more information.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.