Repairs to Bridge 51 C-0203 over Hot Springs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0278-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 - South Coast, San Diego (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5)
- Document Title
- Repairs to Bridge 51 C-0203 over Hot Springs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0278-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0278-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Santa Barbara County Public Works Transportation Division. The project, as proposed, is to reinforce and repair the edge of the deck on the north side of the bridge. The concrete plasters and redwood timber rails will also be replaced. All work will be performed from the top of the banks, no work will occur in the stream channel. The damage to the bridge was the result of the Thomas Fire Debris Flow Incident in Montecito.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife South Coast Region 5
3883 Ruffin Rd.
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (562) 342-2103
- Santa Barbara
- Other Location Info
- The project site is located on East Mountain Drive in the un-incorporated community of Montecito, County of Santa Barbara, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (1-33); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301- 15333)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This proposed project involves an activity directly related to the repair and maintenance activities within the existing highway facility.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040029_1600-2019-0278-R5 NOE PDF 323 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.