Upper Mokelumne Forest Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Upper Mokelumne Forest Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to enhance forest health and reduce hazardous fuels through selective thinning, prescribed fire, and replanting activities on 1,915 acres of mixed conifer forest in Eldorado National Forest.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- This project takes place on Eldorado National Forest, Amador Ranger District. APNs: 024020002000, 025010002000, 025020013000, 025030007000, 025040008000, 025040014000, 025050012000, 025050013000, 025060003000, 025070002000, 026060005000, 026090003000, and 028010004000.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC Section 4700.05(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities are minor alterations of topographical features, land, and vegetation for the purposes of forestry, restoration of natural resources and enhancement of the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020595_NOE_Upper Mokelumne Forest Restoration, 2019254 PDF 139 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.