Central Sierra Meadow Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Central Sierra Meadow Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB) Project
- Document Description
- To consider the allocation for a grant to American Rivers for a cooperative project with Yosemite National Park and Stanislaus National Forest to complete environmental compliance, planning and permitting to restore 230 acres of mountain meadow at three sites: one in Yosemite National Park, one in the Stanislaus National Forest, and one managed by both the National Park Service and the U.S. Forest Service agencies.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Wire Corral: Groveland, CA and Ackerson and South Ackerson Meadow: Strawberry, CA Wire Corral Meadow, along Forest Road 5N31 near Strawberry in Stanislaus National Forest and Ackerson and South Ackerson Meadows on Evergreen Road near Groveland in Yosemite National Park.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15262 Feasibility and Planning Studies - A project involving only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020564_NOE_Central Sierra Meadow Restoration, 2019212 PDF 141 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.