Strawberry Rock Redwood Forest• Conservation Easement Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Natural Resources Agency, California (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Document Title
- Strawberry Rock Redwood Forest• Conservation Easement Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Trinidad Coastal Land Trust
- Document Description
- Project to acquire a conservation easement over -45 acres to permanently protect mature coastal redwood forest; creek and riparian areas, and wildlife habitat Including a significant geologic rock outcrop name Strawberry Rock with sacred significance to local Tribes.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 9th Street Suite 1311
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-7590
- Other Location Info
- Adjacent to US 101 and near the City of Trinidad off of Trinidad Frontage Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15313(a); Sec. 15325 (a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is an acquisition of a conservation easement which will protect wildlife habitat and keep in the forest's natural state, as such, complies with Section 15313 (a): Acquisition of lands for wildlife conservation purposes and Section 15325 (a): transfer of ownership of interests in land in order to preserve existing natural conditions and historical resources, requiring no plan review.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020194_NOE-CNRA Trinidad Coastal Land Trust PDF 171 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.