SBD 40 Channel Reconstruction Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- SBD 40 Channel Reconstruction Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation, District 8
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to convert a partially lined trapezoidal channel to a fully concrete-lined channel to prevent further channel deterioration. Additionally, changing this portion of the channel’s unlined bottom to concrete-lined bottom will facilitate maintenance and match the adjacent portions of this channel, in both upstream and downstream directions.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located in the City of Barstow, approximately 0.2 miles west of Montara Avenue. Latitude: 34.886735 Longitude: -117.001176.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15301, Existing Facilities, and Section 15304, Minor Alterations to Land, for the maintenance of and minor alteration to an existing drainage structure with little or no expansion of use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010238_SBD 40 Channel Reconstruction NOE PDF 225 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.