Interstate 805 - District Director's Order Emergency Sinkhole Repairs (3A294)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11 - San Diego (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Interstate 805 - District Director's Order Emergency Sinkhole Repairs (3A294)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State of California - Department of Transportation - District 11
- Document Description
- ODO Emergency repair of storm damage resulting in a sinkhole at the Otay River Bridge departure.
- Contact Information
State of California Department of Transportation - District 11
4050 Taylor Street, MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-3106 ext. 0
- San Diego
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- In the County of San Diego, City of San Diego, on Interstate 805 at Post Mile 3.34.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under 15269(b) - Emergency repairs to publicly owned facilities necessary to maintain service essential to public health, safety, or welfare.
- Environmental Document
- 3A294 CE signed 1 13 20 PDF 87 K
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010185_3A294 NOE signed 1 14 20 PDF 442 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.