Enhancing Wildlife Habitat and Carbon Sequestration on Working Lands
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Enhancing Wildlife Habitat and Carbon Sequestration on Working Lands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- The project will provide technical assistance activities in nine California counties by creating conservation carbon farm plans and developing conservation practice designs that will provide wildlife-enhancing, climate-beneficial management options for producers on working landscapes.
- Del Norte Humboldt Marin Mendocino Napa San Mateo Santa Barbara Sonoma Stanislaus
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) pursuant to the State CEQA Guidelines (California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Chapter 3, Section 15304, Class 4, Minor Alterations to Land).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019058294 PDF 730 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.