Oroville Facilities Shear Wave Velocity Data Collection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Oroville Facilities Shear Wave Velocity Data Collection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR Proposes to drill, log, and conduct geophysical surveys of four exploration locations and destroy and backfill three wells near Thermalito Afterbay and Forebay Dams, Cuttings will be put in debris bins and hauled off site for disposal after testing. Holes will be grouted to approximately 2 feet from the ground surface.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
Oroville Division 460 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 534-2570
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Seven (7) drill holes total; Three Vs30 (3) drill holes and two instrument deconstruction (2) drill holes at Thermalito Forebay Dam; One Vs30 (1) drill hole and one instrument deconstruction (1) drill hole at Thermalito Afterbay dam.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15306 for basic data collection, research, and resource evaluation activties that do not result in disturbance to an enviromental resource. *All locations of proposed drilling are on pre-disturbed ground and all accessible by road.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.