Owens Valley Excavation and In-Kind Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), South Lake Tahoe (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan))
- Document Title
- Owens Valley Excavation and In-Kind Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is in-kind replacement of existing deteriorated structures at three creek locations: Bohier Creek, Matick Ditch, and Pine Creek. Proposed activities include bank stabilization, flume and headwall replacement, and replacement of existing utilities.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
15095 Amargosa Road Bldg. 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- Inyo Mono
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: All three locations are accessed from highway 395. Matick Ditch is accessed via Highway 168 and Otey Road; Pine Creek is accessed via Bircham Lane and North Round Valley Road; and Bohler Creek is accessed via Walker Lake Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 Exst. Facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15301 Existing Facilitates, for the maintenance of and minor alteration to an existing facility with negligible to no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.