Bishop Creek Bypass Replacement for Four Culverts Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
- Document Title
- Bishop Creek Bypass Replacement for Four Culverts Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to replace four existing culverts and the upstream automatic spillway. A temporary coffer dam will be installed to divert water around the site during construction.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
15095 Amargosa Road Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The Project is in Bishop and can be assessed via California State Route 168, east of Otey Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds this project categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15301, Existing Facilities, and Section 15302, Replacement and reconstruction, for the maintenance of and minor alteration to an existing bypass structure with little or no expansion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.