TD1384099 Temecula Preventative Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0154-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- TD1384099 Temecula Preventative Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0154-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0154-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Southern California Edison. The project is limited to the installation of new duct and underground pad/transformer from existing Pole 1751257E to Pad 5628858 to facilitate the conversation of the two-pole-span section of the distribution line from an above-ground facility to below-ground facility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
Inland Deserts Region 3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 945-3484
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The project is located within an unnamed ephemeral stream, tributary to Santa Gertrudis Creek, northeast of the intersection of Los Nogales Road and Call Ranchito, in the City of Temecula, County of Riverside, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec. 15302(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is located on an existing distribution line and involves a minor modification to the facility, specifically, the conversation of a small section of the overload distribution system to an underground facility. Surface restoration will occur following project completion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.