Milovina Brothers Parducci Ranch Vineyards (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0674-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Milovina Brothers Parducci Ranch Vineyards (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0674-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Activities include the annual placement of a single screened agricultural pump intake and the diversion of stream surface water of the Russian River. A backhoe will be used to place the diversion works into the Russian River. Diversion of water is authroized under Water Right Application No. A025822A and A013030B at a rate not to exceed 1,500 gallons per minute (gpm). Water is used for frost protection and irrigation of vineyards. This Agreement does not cover water diversion under any other water rights permitted by the state, or claimed by Milovina Brothers' Vineyard.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted in a manner to protect water quality and free flowing conditions in the Russian River.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.